The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

Really great job! This is clearly something that's had a lot of thoughtful writing, time and quality put into it. I didn't feel like it was slow paced at all, the pace perfectly matched the tension and narration. I wasn't bored or disinterested through the whole of the eight minutes, which is impressive because that's a long time for an animated short.

Very nicely written, great atmosphere and has me eagerly waiting for Part 2. Best of luck with the Spooktacular!

Lunatique Lunatique

I really like this. The frame rate is a bit hit and miss and there are certainly bits that could be cleaned up (animation twitches, a couple of black frames) but the characters are cute, and the idea is very good. Giving the moon personality was a good idea, and the story was generally fun and clear. Well done overall.

Greener Grass Greener Grass

This is a really nicely made film. Simple story and concept, clearly told in two minutes. The animation has a little left to be desired but I find the character/environment models and textures stunning, even more so considering that this is a solo project! Well done, an easy 4/5.

I've actually just finished my own university animation course too, and know how tricky it is. So congratulations!

SteveRoberts responds:

Cheers! Yeahh, I originally allowed myself double the time for animation, but procrastination early on in the project and rigging problems ended up halving the time I had! I'm glad you like the textures, it's one of my favourite aspects of the project to do!
What animation course did you study? I've just finished at DeMontfort in Leicester, England. :)

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Thankyou!

Thank you so much for doing this, it's really helped me. Hopefully my game will be up soon. I liked it so much I clicked the add 5 times for you!

"POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

WOW!

Wow this rocks, great beat! What program(s) do you use?